Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What I've been up to

Here's a little update about what I've been up to in the last few months:

July 2009: Broke up with Boyfriend
August 2009: Nothing of note
September 2009: Got a promotion
October 2009: Realized I was moving on, freaked out, cried (another story for another time...)
November 2009: Kissed another boy
December 2009: Realized I was no longer in love; subsequently kissed multiple other boys
January 2009: Started dating again
February 2009: Started blogging again

I'll post some deeper thoughts and a better update soon, but right now I'm exhausted by the pace I've been keeping. I have a new lease on life and new energy in my personal life that is exciting and fun.


I also have a great idea for an idea that combines dating, blogging and social networking. I'm working out the details for this top-secret plan, and will share it as soon as it's fully formulated. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment